Bikes, ATV & Marine
Develop and implement marketing plans that support Suzuki Brand values and deliver the Business Plan Volume and profitability objectives. Liaising closely with the Head of Motorcycles, UK sales team and the UK Dealer Network to promote brand loyalty and develop products and services that successfully meet the expectations of SGB customers.
Provide full administrative support to the team.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager and Marketing team on a daily basis. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Raising Purchase Orders, checking invoices, maintaining budget sheets, arranging meetings, writing letters, archiving and filing electronic and hard copy documents, taking and making telephone calls, drafting dealer bulletins, checking and administering marketing support claims
- Act as first point of contact for the Dealer Network regarding local marketing support and events. Liaise with the team and agencies as necessary, make bookings, check marketing support claims / marketing bonus claims. Check dealer website content and support them in meeting corporate standards.
- Support the team in the production of various marketing materials, including sales campaigns, Point of Sale, advertising and Press activities. Report to the marketing manager on their usage and effectiveness as required.
- Support the team in arranging dealer events, liaising with our agency partners. Ensure that events are promoted effectively, and that data capture is carried out.
- Write post-event reports for the Marketing Manager to review effectiveness and make recommendation for future improvements.
- Support the team in purchasing any required marketing materials, ensuring best value and usability for our events and our dealers.
- Support the team in managing local, regional and national events. Liaise with suppliers, dealers, staff and our insurance company to ensure that events are managed safely and within the term of our insurance and corporate standards.
- Able to work outside of normal office hours, including some weekends and undertake travel throughout the UK.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, especially Excel and Word.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous marketing or sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the motorcycle industry
- Passionate about providing a great service for internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive and well-organised, even under pressure.
- A fun team-player, with a positive outlook and demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in approach, with the ability to reprioritise and multi-task when required
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for Motorcycles and Suzuki
If you are interested in being considered for this rare opportunity, please send your CV, with covering letter which includes current salary details, to email@example.com