- To assist in the booking in of planned preventative maintenance visits by contractors to attend site.
- To liaise with contractors arranging call-outs for breakdowns and coordinating repair visits.
- Ensuring that documentation relating to call outs and service visits is filed correctly.
- Contractor site inductions
- Ensure all contract files are maintained with accurate contact details, insurance documents, safe system of work etc
- Update the Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule
Health & Safety
- To assist the Facilities Coordinator by carrying out Facilities & Health & Safety induction for new starters
- With training, to assist with carrying out all DSE assessments required for new starters
- To assist the Facilities Coordinator in ensuring that company health & safety policies, risk assessments and other records are up to and published on SiD (company intranet)
- Ensure that all H&S related lists are kept up to date and published/displayed around site including fire evacuation role call lists, fire warden, first aiders, committee lists
- Ensuring that Fire Warden, First Aid, Rider Assessment and H&S Induction training is all kept up to date and recorded.
- To monitor and report on energy efficiency, waste management and recycling schemes
- To record all accidents, incidents and near misses, providing regular reporting for the H&S Steering committeeSorting of the incoming post into pigeon holes for the company
- Covering Reception lunchbreaks
- Checking Meeting Rooms are tidy and orderly with pens and other equipment
- Facilities is an area where we need to be prepared to deal with unexpected situations and issues. A calm and unflappable approach along with a can-do attitude are essential!
Administration of the energy management system and report creation on consumption
If you are interested in being considered for this rare opportunity, please send your CV, with covering letter which includes current salary details, to email@example.com.