Channel Marketing Specialist
Coordinate, manage and evaluate all aspects of Dealer/Channel Marketing for the SGB Motorcycle, ATV and Marine division, ensuring the utilisation and creation of all dealer marketing systems and materials to effectively deliver the SGB marketing and communications plan across the UK dealer/channel network and onwards to our customers, and, strengthen their marketing capacity and knowledge with the overall goal of supporting them to improve their local market share and penetration.
The role is based at SGB’s Milton Keynes head office although you will be required to visit dealers and channel partners throughout the UK on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and manage marketing activity via dealer and channel partner with regards to the motorcycle, ATV and marine product range and accessories.
- Act as point of contact for the Dealer network across Motorcycle, ATV and Marine regarding marketing enquiries, support, assistance, events and their local marketing activities.
- Support dealers through practical assistance, training, visits and periodic visits to improve the effectiveness of their marketing approaches, activities and capabilities.
- Support dealers with best practice advice regarding (but not exhaustively) website and digital marketing, social media, direct marketing, sponsorship, PR and the full spectrum of marketing and comms tools at their disposal to reach their target audiences.
- Support dealers with their dealer events - in dealership and locally attended shows and events including open days, test rides etc, ensuring their creation and delivery of event strategy and plans.
- Manage relevant agency partners, ensuring the delivery of pre-event promotion to drive awareness, associated prize and data capture mechanisms, post-event reports and lead follow ups and, assessment of data capture methods and event effectiveness.
- Asset management of dealer event kit and materials as well as on-site management (where necessary) of dealer events including liaison with suppliers, agencies and business partners.
- Manage and maintain SGB dealer marketing systems including dealer marketing portal (SDM) and lead management system (SDX), ensure dealers are familiar with the systems and use them on a regular basis. Train new dealers how to use the systems. Ensure content is always up to date and work with dealers and agency partners to improve the service provided.
- Ensure dealer and channel partner full utilisation of POS and marketing materials and collateral produced by SGB marketing team.
- Monitor and analyse utilisation of dealer systems and collateral by dealers and liaison with dealers and area sales managers to support increased utilisation of systems and assets.
- Ensure all dealer websites are compliant with Suzuki GB requirements for representing the brand, products, accessories and services, and also relevant sales promotions and news.
- Check and support all relevant dealer activities in meeting SGB minimum standards and regulatory compliance related to marketing and data.
- Administer and manage the overall dealer marketing programme including (but not exhaustively) quarterly training and monthly / quarterly activity requirements including any related financial bonus payments.
- Have responsibility for SGB marketing team’s dealer communications, including the announcement of marketing initiatives and the availability of marketing support materials via bulletins and other communication channels.
- Organise and activate dealer marketing training, both in-dealership and online, and work with dealer development team to co-ordinate such training with sales training.
- Implement a dealer marketing planning schedule, through the creation of a marketing plan template, to be used as part of a dealer visit programme and be reported to the SGB marketing team at defined intervals.
- Support with the organisation and management of dealer conferences and relevant trips.
- Work as an integral part of the marketing team, providing support across the team’s workload as required and as directed by the Head of marketing.
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of full mix marketing and how this drives and supports sales success.
- Solid understanding and experience of market access via dealers and channel partners and related sales processes.
- Event management and channel marketing management experience.
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline and/or marketing qualification.
• Motorcycle, Marine and ATV industry experience.
• Understanding of GDPR compliance.
• Motorcycle licence, marine licence, EASI trained.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with an interest in all thing’s petrol powered.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage effectively with individuals and teams at all levels.
- Strong analytical aptitude and skills.
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours and periodically travel throughout the UK as may be required.
- A collaborative ethos, with the ability to develop fresh ideas.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to reprioritise when necessary.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities.
- High degree of self-motivation, productivity and acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a team player and can-do attitude with the initiative, drive and resilience to see tasks through to completion.
- Positive approach to life.
To register your interest, please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter to email@example.com